Wednesday 22 April 2015

Corralejo : I

Weather still good in Northern Ireland? I'm presently installed at Corralejo, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands, to be precise.

The journey here was uneventful, I'm glad to report.

I was gratified to see Ulster's celebrated Dromona butter on the shelves of the local SPAR supermarket; which I accordingly bought.

Well, readers, I can recount that I've enjoyed my fair share of Tanqueray gin already. Alas, we have no Shortcross Gin here, yet.

Today it is fine and sunny: I could get used to this. 

I wonder if I could remove to sunnier climes permanently?

I have a table reserved at The Ugly Duckling thrice, the first date being the 24th April.

Tonight I might well darken the doors of Avenida.

By the way, the special Tanqueray and Feverfew pack cost me the princely sum of €13.95. Not bad, what?

No comments :