Wednesday 11 April 2012

Stubborn Verruca!

I've had this confounded verruca on my big toe for several years and simply cannot get rid of it.

I have endeavoured to compel it to depart from the noble toe by means of such remedies as two kinds of proprietary freeze-drying canisters; a liquid gel; garlic; banana skin; and even vinegar. All to no avail.

Consequently, I called impulsively this morning and my physician is going to send me for a decentish blast of the old liquid nitrogen.

If that doesn't do the business, nothing shall.

5 comments :

The FitzGerald said...

blast blast blast o thou freezing nitrogen thou art not half so cold as toes with knobs on. begone,ferruca, begone!

Timothy Belmont said...

The Three Years War! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Holy Water will cure it

Anonymous said...

My Grandmother's remedy for warts worked for me: cut a local potato in half and rub one half on the offending wart for 2 or 3 minutes then bury that half in the garden. Try it, if all else fails!

sessie-bonn@hotmail.com said...

loved the term 'decentish blast' refering to your varruca