Sunday 25 September 2011

Country Weekend

Well I have been staying with good friends in the heart of County Antrim the whole weekend. That explains the inactivity of the noble earl on his blog. Ha!

Mandy, Robert, Clare and self dined in Cloughmills on Friday evening and, unsurprisingly, copious amounts of liquor were consumed throughout the weekend.

On Saturday I was a guest at the local Rugby club in Dunaghy, where we were most generously entertained to lunch. Dunaghy were playing Clogher Valley or Vale - I cannot recall the precise name.

Today, after Sunday lunch with my friends, exceptionally generous and hospitable hosts indeed, I'll depart later.

1 comment :

Mad Mandy Moans said...

I am still in recovery Timothy. Methinks it's time to get into training for the next weekend. Did you tell all what a great crooner you are? As the perfect guest my dearest you can move in anytime you like. Love Mx, the husband and your furry admirers Rocky and Molly. Lick Lick