Tuesday 30 November 2010

Wagamama Belfast

I didn't realize that there was a branch of Wagamama in Belfast, at Victoria Square. I ate at one of their first restaurants when they opened in London eighteen years ago.

The first Wagamama opened in London's Bloomsbury in 1992 'to combine great, fresh and nutritious food in an sleek yet simple setting with helpful, friendly service and value for money'.

They now operate in more than ninety restaurants around the world - from the United Kingdom, Europe, the Pacific Rim, the Middle East and the USA.

It is such a long time since I visited them. Have any readers eaten there and what were your impressions?

2 comments :

belfast cabby said...

I haven't been but I just happened to be checking out reviews of the place before I read your post!!

Unfortunately they ain't good which is a pity as I was looking forward to going.

http://lookaly.com/p/wagamama-belfast/

Timothy Belmont said...

Lookaly? That's how I became aware of its presence!